AcademicWritersDen.com boasts a team of highly skilled and experienced writers who specialize in various academic fields. The company carefully selects its writers through a rigorous screening process to ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and expertise. Whether it’s an essay, research paper, or any other homework assignment, students can rely on AcademicWritersDen.com to connect them with professionals who have an in-depth understanding of the subject matter. This ensures that the work delivered is of high quality and meets the academic standards set by educational institutions.
Thank you so much for the help of the last assignment, perfect project!
I hope you can accept my invitation this time.
For this new assignment, the company is still TG Earnest & Associates, however, the orientation is changed. This time, your focus should be the marketing suggestions for the development of website and social media pages of the company. In other words, how to make the firmâ€™s website and social media pages more attractive using marketing knowledge? How to make more people look at its website and social media pages using marketing knowledge? How to use its website and social media pages to effectively communicate with current and future customers using marketing knowledge? How to use its website and social media pages to facilitate better word of mouth using marketing knowledge?
Please see the two attached files carefully. One of them is the same as the last assignment, which is the company overview. The other one is significantly different, which is the message from my instructor about the emphasis of this new assignment. Please read them carefully and get the information needed for this assignment. Also, please forget the advertising plan structure and objectives that I attached last time, you do not need to use it.
As you can see in the newly added file, which is the message from my instructor, you need to do some research about the Historical Preservation Industry and write your research and results down as the first part of the paper.
For the specific requirements of the paper, the first part should be the background, which is your research about Historical Preservation Industry and it should approximately contributes 25% of the paper. For the rest 75% of the paper, it should be the marketing suggestions and applications for the development of the firmâ€™s website and social media pages, which should comprehensively cover the answers towards the questions I typed above.
This paper should be at least 7 pages long, single spaced, APA format, at least 7 references (as you are doing some background research about Historical Preservation), and the title and heading should be â€œMarketing Suggestions for TG Earnest & Associatesâ€
I will inform you immediately if I have new information.
You have three days to finish this assignment, please try your best!