the Title Page, Abstract, and Introduction in APA format for “The use of Cell phone’s and/or Tablet’s in the classroom.” with a curriculum ASSESSMENTS and ANSWER KEYS between 3-5 test questions per learning objective is the de facto standard to provide a high level of confidence that attainment of the learning objective is accurately being measured. Since your CD/Training Manual must contain at least 4 instructional units supported by at least one TCO per instructional unit, and 2 enabling objectives per TCO, your total learning objectives being measured are at least 8. This results in an assessment comprised of at least 30 test questions.
Listed below are some sources that may provide assistance to you in developing your student assessment:
- Writing multiple-choice questions for higher-level thinking: http://www.learningsolutionsmag.com/articles/804/?utm_campaign=lsmag&utm_medium=email&utm_source=lsm-news
- How to write an assessment based on an objective: http://www.adprima.com/assessment.htm
- Assessing learning objectives using Bloom’s Taxonomy: http://www.ion.uillinois.edu/resources/tutorials/assessment/bloomtaxonomy.asp
- Sample test questions using Bloom: http://www.ion.uillinois.edu/resources/tutorials/assessment/bloomtest.asp
- Testing Instruments in Instructional Design (aka developing tests): http://nwlink.com/~donclark/hrd/isd/develop_test.html
- Nuts and Bolts: Design Assessments First: http://www.learningsolutionsmag.com/articles/1146/nuts-and-bolts-design-assessments-first