Part 3 – Financial Analysis
Nearly every problem or issue confronting an organization has a financial or budgetary impact. For instance, staff turnover has not only a direct cost on recruitment expenses, training costs, and productivity, but also an indirect cost related to the loss of organizational learning. In Part 3:
- Detail the financial implications to the organization related to your problem or issue What are the organizations current financial capabilities? What are some of the financial strengths and weaknesses?
- Explain the additional costs that may arise if the problem or issue is not resolved effectively.
- Discuss any ethical issues that are associated with the financial implications and identified problem.
The complete instructions for Parts 1, 2, 3, and 4 of the Final Paper can be found in Week 5 of your online course or in the “Components of Course Evaluation” section of this guide.
The Part 3 – Financial Analysis paper
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted