These short answer questions are intended to measure your understanding of the material.These questions can be answered in no less than 175 words. The book is isbn13: 978-1-133-04972-2 Crime Victims by andrew Karmen
Remember APA formatting
- Cover page
- Double spacing
- In-text citations
- Reference page
- Running head
- Write your answers in paragraph form (5-7 sentences) and keep bulleted points to a minimum.
- Use quotations carefully and sparingly. I want to read what you know and your analysis.
- Imagine you are asking a colleague to read your answer, would they understand what you are saying? Write your answer for someone who does not know the issues.
- Explain the similarities and differences between criminology and victimology. Provide 3 examples ofeach.
- Discuss the rediscovery of crime victims during the 1950s and early 1960s. Be sure to include a discussion on the impact of the various social movements of the time period.
The process of rediscovery usually unfolds through a series of steps and stages. Outline and discuss the sequential model proposed in the text. Use another “rediscovered” group as an example.
Weigh the pros and cons for all the data collection methods described in chapter 3. If you could only use one source to write a report about crime in your neighborhood, which would you use and why?