- For the Unit V PowerPoint Presentation, you will design a presentation for an organization that you work for, have worked for, or would like to work for in the future. You may create your presentation using PowerPoint or your presentation software of choice. This presentation will be used to teach new employees about the sources of power and communication techniques for in-person and virtual negotiations. Your presentation should be addressed to new employees and should include the following:
- A profile of the clients your company serves
- The types of negotiations your company encounters
- Sources of power in negotiation
- Communication techniques for in-person and virtual negotiations
- How the communication techniques can be used at this organization As you define each source or technique, please include scenarios to help employees understand how to utilize each source and technique for your company. Your presentation must contain at least seven PowerPoint slides, not including the title slide and reference slide. Please utilize the speaker notes to add additional details. You are required to use at least your textbook as a reference. You may use the CSU Online Library or the Internet for other resources. Follow proper APA format, including citing and referencing all outside sources used. Feel free to use creativity when selecting graphics and fonts/backgrounds. For information on how to create strong presentations, watch the Success Center’s tutorial located here. Information about accessing the Blackboard Grading Rubric for this assignment is provided below.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
ACADEMIC WRITERS DEN(AWD)
Our mission is to promote academic success by providing students with superior research and writing, produced by exceptional writers and editors.
1818 N Vermont Ave
Los Angeles, CA, United States