For this portfolio project option, choose a nonprofit organization in your community to create a fundraising plan. Your plan should include the following sections:
- Overview: An overview of the fundraising activities for this organization and a justification of each activity (four to five pages);
- Plan: A plan that includes SMART goals, objectives, a timeline, and who is responsible for each of the goals/objectives (two to three pages);
- Summary: A summary with a suggestion of one grant that the organization could apply for that includes a summary of the criteria the organization must meet to apply for the grant (one to two pages); and
- Budget: Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet with a fundraising budget (one page).
Your plan should adhere to the following standards:
- Be eight to ten pages in length, not including the title or reference pages. Note the page requirements for each section.
- Integrate concepts, terms, and theories from the readings and module content.
- Seven- to ten-line fundraising budget sheet in Excel.
- Include at least five academic references to support the overview and justification of the fundraising activities you featured.
- MUST FOLLOW APA GUIDELINES.
- Review the Portfolio Project Grading Rubric for the areas you will be graded on.
DEAR WRITER, I LIVE IN SAVANNAH, GEORGIA. PLEASE CHOOSE A NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION THAT IS IN SAVANNAH OR GEORGIA.