Prince targets racquets at specific market segments
1. In the 21st century what trends in the environmental forces (social, economic, technical, competitive, and regulatory) (a) work for and (b) work against success for Prince Sports in the tennis industry?
2. Because sales of Prince Sports in tennis related products depends heavily on growth of tennis industry, what marketing activities might it use in the United States to promote tennis playing?
3. What promotional activities might Prince us to reach (a) recreational players and (b) juniors players?
4. What might Prince do to gain distribution and sales in (a) mass merchandisers like Target and Walmart and (b) specialty tennis shop?
5. In reaching global markets outside the United states (a) what are some criteria that Prince should use to select countries in which to market aggressively, (b) what three or four countries meet these criteria’s best, and (c) what are some marketing actions Prince might use to reach these markets