Step 1: Choose a Topic: career satisfaction
Choose a topic that can help you enhance your professional development endeavors; one that inspires, fascinates, and speaks to you.
Step 2: Choose a Source
Find a credible source that provides useful information about your topic of interest. You will explain how the information from your source can be used to enhance your own professional development endeavors.
Step 3: Analysis & Organization
Explain how information/concepts from your source can enhance your development as a professional.
– Paragraph 1: describe your current role or a position you want to obtain in the future, and discuss why the topic is relevant to you.
– Paragraph(s) 2+: explain how content from your source is relevant to you and can enhance your professional development efforts.
Here are some questions to consider to get you started:
1. What information from your source can be used to enhance your professional development endeavors?
2. How can you apply what you learned from your source?
3. Why is information in this source important to your career success or professional development efforts?
4. What have you learned about yourself from this source?
5. Are there any points you agree or disagree with? Why?
Final Paragraph: Summarize your main ideas and end with strong closing statement.
All References should be in APA Style