1. For each lecture, I simply want you to suggest workplaces in which the knowledge acquired in the course could be put to good use.
2. No need to over-think the activity; the task is intended to make you aware of just how helpful you can be in workplace settings, given the knowledge you have acquired in the course.
3. To begin, for each lecture, review the textbook table of contents for a brief overview of the topics learned. Then, use ten different workplace examples to complete the following table.
4. Please fill the space provided while staying within the limit.
5. Please do not use too much academic words, and write in too professional sentences.