- Explain 4 qualitative factors that may be extremely important in the decision making process. (qualitative factors are: quality requirements, reputation of outsourcer, employee morale, and logistical considerations -distance from plant, and so on)
- Explain some of the factors that are important to managers when deciding to make, buy or lease an asset (equipment or facility) for business purposes.
- Are sunk costs relevant or irrelevant? Why?
- What are the differences between relevant and irrelevant costs?
- Explain the purpose of each of the financial statements in the decision making process.
- How can financial ratios help managers make better decisions?
- Why is break even analysis important in management decision making?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
ACADEMIC WRITERS DEN(AWD)
Our mission is to promote academic success by providing students with superior research and writing, produced by exceptional writers and editors.
1818 N Vermont Ave
Los Angeles, CA, United States