There are various differences between a quality culture and a traditional culture. While formulating strategies and implementing quality culture, you need to understand these differences and plan accordingly. In this assignment, you will evaluate the difference between a quality culture and a traditional culture.
In a 2- to 3-page Microsoft Word document, address the following:
- Select and evaluate a company (with which everyone in the class should be familiar) based on the following parameters:
- Operating philosophy
- Management approach
- Attitude toward customers
- Problem-solving approach
- Supplier relationships
- Performance improvement approach
- Based on your evaluation of this company, explain if you think your selected company is following a quality culture or a traditional culture. Provide an appropriate rationale and examples to support your answer.
- Given your evaluation of the company, explain whether you believe that its culture will enhance or impede its success.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||
|Selected a company with which everyone in the class would be familiar.||
|Analyzed the company in terms of the seven dimensions of an organization’s culture that were given.||
|Explained why the organization is viewed as having either a traditional culture or a quality culture.||
|Explained why the organization’s culture would increase or decrease its chances of success.||
|Used correct spelling, grammar, and professional vocabulary. Cited all sources using APA format.||