- Give a summary of the facts of the crime. (city, state, date, etc.)
- What crime was the suspect arrested for? (state or federal crime?)
- What crime was the suspect charged with? (state or federal crime?)
- Did the suspect have a prior criminal history?
- Was there a jury trial?
- What was the outcome of the jury trial?
- What sentence was imposed?
- What happened after the suspect was convicted?
- Did he appeal?
- How did the case get to the U.S. Supreme Court?
- Identify and discuss the legal issue(s) discussed in the Supreme Court opinion.
- Give detailed discussion of the Constitutional issues raised on appeal.
- For example, was there a Fifth Amendment Miranda issue?
- Was evidence excluded?
- What was the outcome of the case on appeal?
- What was the Court’s analysis of the Constitutional issue?
- Was the conviction affirmed, reversed, remanded?
- In detail, describe the impact that this case had on criminal procedure and/or the authority of law enforcement officers to obtain to conduct a search or seizure.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
ACADEMIC WRITERS DEN(AWD)
Our mission is to promote academic success by providing students with superior research and writing, produced by exceptional writers and editors.
1818 N Vermont Ave
Los Angeles, CA, United States