Focus of the Research Paper
One of the most challenging tasks of a leader is to transform an organization, to reengineer and restructure that organization to meet the evolving demands of both the customer and the marketplace. In your paper, choose a company that is not meeting the expectations of its stakeholders (which could include its investors, bondholders, employees, or customers).
- Provide a brief background of the company, along with 2-3 current problems/challenges.
- Propose a minimum of 3 organizational/structural changes that address these challenges.
- Select, define and expand upon a change model that would be utilized to implement these changes in the organization.
- Discuss the role of the leader in this change, including the specific style and skills that would best be needed in this instance.
- Discuss how barriers to success along with a plan to overcome these impediments.
Writing the Research Paper
The Research Paper:
- Must be eight- to ten- double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least three professional resources.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.