- In 4–6 paragraphs, address the following:
- Should the government be able to regulate or restrict media coverage of terrorist attacks? Why or why not?
- Should the public always have a right to know of existing terrorist threats? Why or why not?
- How do you think homeland security officials can effectively disseminate information regarding impending or executed terrorist attacks through media outlets without instilling fear in the population? Explain.
- Post a new topic to the Discussion Board that contains your responses to the above questions.
- Comment on at least two other students’ posts.