Directions: Legal Considerations, New Hire Orientation, Identifying and Selecting the Best Qualified Candidate
I. Develop the section for your Supervisors’ Policies and Procedures Manual for Supervisors that will address Legal Considerations as follows:
- Guide users in what they must do to ensure compliance with legal regulations regarding hiring and labor practices.
- In addition, you will submit the section that guides supervisors in dealing with complaints and grievances voiced by employees and, occasionally, by applicants who were not selected for their desired position.
- Detail an orientation program for new and existing employees.
- Each section should be between two to three double-spaced pages.
II. Develop the section for your Supervisors’ Policies and Procedures Manual for Supervisors that will address Identifying and Selecting the Best Qualified Candidate as follows:
- Provide users with general guidelines for identifying, recruiting, interviewing, and selecting the best qualified candidate for health care positions within your host organization/department.
Cite your references in proper APA format.