Find an article that discusses unethical business research conduct that has resulted in individuals or a firm being convicted, or at least cited and reprimanded in some manner, for their conduct. Some examples include the following:
· Asking inappropriate questions
· Skewing research results
· Failing to maintain participants’ confidential information
· Using participant information for unintended purposes such as selling goods or services
Summarize the article you researched in order to be able to respond to the questions below.
Write a 750-1000 word paper in which you specifically address the following four questions with at least a 100 word response to each minimum:
· What unethical research behavior was involved?
· Who were the injured parties?
· How has the unethical behavior affected the organization, the individual, and society?
· How could the unethical behavior be avoided or resolved?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.