Answer each question with a min of 125 words using at least one APA reference. . Directly after each question cite the reference. Example 1. What isâ€¦â€¦. Answer 125 words Reference â€˜;lk;lkjâ€™;l # 2 What is etcâ€¦.
1.What is BPA? How might you get exposed to BPA?
2. Name and describe each of the four major types of environmental hazards.
3. Describe three reasons contagious diseases often claim more lives in developing nations than non-contagious disease.
4. Differentiate between an LD50 and an ED50 response to toxicity. Explain why there is a response threshold to some toxins.
5. Explain how scientists identify and assess risks.
6. Thoroughly describe the â€œPrecautionary Principleâ€ policy. Do you agree with this policy? Explain.
7. Using your own words, describe the three types of possible tectonic plate boundaries. Why do so many earthquakes and volcanos occur along the â€œring of fireâ€ circum-pacific belt?
8.Thoroughly describe the rock cycle.
9. What is a mineral? Why is it important that items that use minerals?
10. Describe two types of mining. What are the effects of each on the environment?