Guided Response: Provide a substantive response to at least two of your peers. As you respond to your peers, consider the following questions:
- Did your classmates include the same or different elements in their responses than you did in yours?
- What evidence did they use to support their perspectives?
- What assumptions did they make, and what are the implications of those assumptions?
- What else might they have considered, and why?
- What did you learn from your classmate’s response that you had not considered?