Business Passport Assignment (50 points) READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE SUBMITTING
1. Please watch the following video by Dr. Gary Grudnitski, Director of Undergraduate Programs and Professor of Accounting at San Diego State University:
2. In not more than 150 – 250 words, prepare a Word document with an entry that describes one of your class assignments or events/activities (to be submitted on Blackboard in “assignments” section):
• If the entry represents an assignment, it should include a brief explanation of the assignment, and a narrative that critically reflects on how the assignment demonstrates your achievement of at least one of the goals of the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (i.e., effective written and oral communications, critical thinking skills, ethical awareness, global perspective, essential business knowledge).
• If the entry represents an event or activity, it should include a brief description of the activity or event, and a statement that addresses how this event or activity made you a more competent professional, refined a current expertise or added a new interest, provided an experience in applying what you have learned, or helped create or enhance your brand.
3. To receive an additional 5 [five] bonus points, create a Portfolium account online, upload the same exact entry from your Word document [copy + paste] to your Portfolium portfolio, add an appropriate picture or pictures related to the event or activity described in the assignment, and include the entry’s URL (e.g., https://portfolium.com/entry/xxxx) along with your assignment from above that you submit on Blackboard (within the same Word document)
PLEASE NOTE: I will NOT accept any Portfolium URL links via email if you forget to include it at the bottom of the Word document you submit; No exceptions will be made!