Resources: All previous parts of the Business Plan Practice, Appendix 2—Sample Student Business Plan—and Appendix 3—Advanced Business Plan—in Entrepreneurship: Starting and Operating a Small Business
Combine all previous parts of the Business Plan Practice and submit it as your Final Business Plan project.
Locate Appendix 2 and Appendix 3 of Entrepreneurship: Starting and Operating a Small Business:
- Access the text within the eBook collection through the link provided
- Click theDownload eBooklink
- Click theEntrepreneurship_Entire_eBook.pdflink
- Click Open or Save when prompted
- Use the Adobe down-arrow or scrollbar to navigate to Appendix 2 and Appendix 3
Refer to Appendix 2 as a sample and Appendix 3 as a format guide. The business should reflect the merits of a plan that represents a business venture in a real business environment. As you prepare your business plan, ask these questions:
- Does this business plan do justice to my dreams and goals of owning a business?
- If I saw this business plan presented by someone else, would I be interested and eager to participate and invest in the project?
Prepare a PowerPoint© presentation of 13 to 25 slides that you would use to gain support for your business venture.
Refer to Ch. 11 of Preparing Effective Business Plans for guidelines. Speaker’s notes are required and the presentation must reflect your business plan explicitly.
will give the other portion from previous once assignment is assigned
please follow rubric and keep in apa format