Write a 900- to 1,050-word blog entry on either PhoenixConnect or another blogging platform of your choice. Imagine the blog is directed to an audience of business colleagues and peers in your industry.
Include the following in your blog entry:
- A discussion of a time where you were a victim of information overload during a business presentation and how the presenter could have restructured the presentation to avoid the overload situation. If you do not have an example to draw from, discuss “how to” techniques used to prevent information overload.
- A discussion on how the design elements of consistency, balance, restraint, and detail are even more crucial in an electronic or mobile setting
- A discussion of your current proofreading process, and what tools and strategies you may employ from the text to improve your overall proofreading process
- An application of best practices for adapting to your audience using best standards in business communication
- An examination of best practices for interpersonal communication and listening when working with a team in a business setting, and how these skills are necessary for creating effective presentations
Submit the text of your blog as an APA-formatted paper using the Assignment Files tab. Alternatively, you may submit a link to your blog entry.
Note: To create a blog in PhoenixConnect log onto PhoenixConnect and click on your personal profile. From the top navigation, select Content, then scroll down on the right-hand side to Blog Posts. From here, click create a personal blog, or write a blog post if you have already created a personal blog.