Develop a 14-16 slide presentation in which you do the following:
- Describe the project procurement planning process.
- Identify the most valuable output of the plan procurement process and explain why you believe it is most valuable.
- Explain the various contract types and describe who–buyer or seller–has the most risk for each contract type.
- Explain methods that can be used to mitigate the risks for each contract type.
- Develop a project monitoring process to track procurement orders for the project.
- Describe a source selection criterion that would be applicable to any project.
- Analyze the ethical concerns that should be considered when identifying source selection criteria.
- Explain the role of risk management in the procurement planning process.
Format consistent with APA guidelines (Must have speaker notes).