Must be original and pass all originality tests.
1. Think back to the time period when you started your MSHRM program. Describe at least two (2) differences between how you viewed HR at that time and how you view HR now.
2. Create an HRM strategy for an organization you are familiar with. In your HRM strategy, address the following elements:
Alignment with the general business strategy
3. Describe the benefits of flawless consultation then explain the basic value of the term, “flawless consultation.”
4. Replace the word, “oxymoron” with a word that is as descriptive of the consulting relationship, and indicate why you selected that word and how it relates to the consulting role.
5. Read the article titled “Ten Best Practices for Restructuring the Organization”. Next, evaluate your current organization, one in which you are interested, or one with which you are familiar. Select three (3) of the ten (10) proposed strategies you believe are most relevant to the organization, and explain why you selected those three (3).
6. Determine why change is so difficult for organizations. Propose ways that human resource (HR) specialists can assist in making change easier.
7. Propose two ways that HR can prepare its employees for the changes involved with moving from a domestic assignment to an overseas assignment. Respond in an initial post and evaluate at least one other learner’s comments in separate posts
8. Use the Internet to research three trends in HR. Next, examine the three trends in HR that you researched. Provide probable causes for these trends. Predict how these trends will affect organizations in an industrial sector of your choosing.
9. Examine the duties and responsibilities of a HR specialist. Determine the contributions that someone in this position makes to an organization. Support your position.