0. Describe the three stages sequence in which children develop ideas of friendship noting the corresponding age range for each stage?
0. Describe the 4 categories of peer acceptance, noting how each is related to social behavior and discuss ways to help rejected children?
0. Discuss peer pressure and conformity noting the domains in which peers exert the greatest influence as wel as factors that help adolescents resist peer pressure?
0. Explain why many affluent youths are at risk for poor adjustment..cite examples?
0. Each day on the school bus and surin recess, jodee- a quiet, a sensitive fifth grader was pushed, pelted with gravel and showered with insults by her classmates. Following the advice of her well-meaning parents, she tried to ignore her tormentors. What factors made jodee susceptible to peer victimization ? How can it be prevented?