To prepare for this assignment, make sure to complete the StrengthsFinder quiz located in the back of your book. This will take approximately 30 to 45 minutes. Click here for a video tutorial on how to complete the quiz and view your results. Then, view information about your top five strengths at “Start Here – An Overview of the StrengthsFinder Movement,” found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50J8DYo7r44&list=PLhYBLDN6sURWX7h8IdebX2CYyR9QwqoDX. Then view information about your top five strengths at “Strategic – Learn more about your innate talents from Gallup’s Clifton StrengthsFinder!” found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sWM36m3d48&list=PLxDaK7wIyw9609RQuIcVwcCtJ6j17hmO4&index=1.
Write a one to three (1-3) page paper in which you:
- Describe your initial reaction to finding out your top five strengths.
- Explain how your top five strengths relate to your leadership style. Determine how they relate to the key functions you would need to perform as a manager.
- Determine what traits you need to work on the most to become a good leader. Then, explain whether these traits differ from the strengths you need to be a good manager.
- Indicate which of your strengths you anticipate you will use the most in college or a future career.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length