Discussion Question: Regulation of Healthcare Personnel
Identify and describe a public health program that is provided by a local agency in Oklahoma. Perform a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis on the program. Provide two to three recommendations for improving the program and explain how those changes could be done.
Identify a public health program in your community, city, or state. Research the factors associated with the program and provide the following:
- Identify a public health program.
- Describe the areas of the program that are considered strong points, weak areas, factors that could be improved, and concerns that could eliminate or reduce the effectiveness of the program.
- Recommend improvements and explain how the improvements could be done.
Support your statements with scholarly references and appropriate examples.
Comment on the postings of at least two of your classmates.
- Identified a relevant public health program.
- Described the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats associated with the program.
- Recommended improvements and explained how improvements could be done.
- Justified your answers with appropriate research and reasoning.
- Commented on the postings of at least two of your classmates.