Conduct a research project to identify three (3) companies that offer coaching, performance management, and employee wellness programs. Use the browser of your choice to identify sites that will provide resources; you may consider focusing on larger, more well-known organizations. Review the information on Websites until you are able to ascertain to what extent the organizations offer their employees these support services. Choose similar companies (for instance, three (3) manufacturing, three (3) sales, or three (3) service-oriented companies so comparisons can be noted) to determine the breadth and depth of their programs.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Describe briefly the three (3) companies’ coaching, performance management, and employee wellness programs.
- Compare the three (3) companies’ programs within a table format.
- Explain how these types of programs may enhance employee retention and productivity.
- Recommend additions or modifications to the organizations, if necessary.
- Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Design and implement HRD programs that address skills with appropriate transferability to the workplace.
- Describe coaching, performance management, and employee wellness programs.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in developing human capital.
- Write clearly and concisely about developing human capital using proper writing mechanics.