In module two, you created your company for the course project. Now it’s time for you to focus on what you want your business to accomplish. You’ll need to evaluate the current business environment and set some of the initial planning in place. The assignment should be at least two pages in length, adhere to APA standards, and complete the following:
Evaluation and Initial Planning Checklist
- Create a SWOT analysis for your company.
- Each section should have at least three points.
- You can be creative and invent points for the strengths and weaknesses section. Make sure they are realistic and fit with your industry, but have fun deciding on these.
- Evaluate the external environment and apply what you learn to the opportunities and threats section.
- Be specific with your points and explain the choices.
- Apply the data you’ve gathered from the SWOT to create two SMART goals that you’d like your business to accomplish.
- Make sure they follow the expectations of a SMART goal
- Explain why you chose each goal.