Ethics computer science homework help
3 â€“ 4 new pages in the Software Engineering Research Document, Microsoft Word document.
Key Assignment Draft
Professional ethics play a vital role in the Software Engineering profession. The conduct of Software Engineers influences many areas of an organization beyond just the information systems group. Software Engineers deal with sensitive information and implement the security systems that protect data and communications. Access to this information and security methods requires high ethical standards from these professionals. Software Engineering research should include these important ethical considerations.
For this assignment, you will complete the Software Engineering Ethics section of your Software Engineering Research document for your selected organization. The Software Engineering Ethics section should include a discussion of the Software Engineering profession and professional ethics in this profession. The section should also address how professional ethics would be implemented in the selected organization. New content will also include a discussion of what you have learned about your role as a software engineer and how you would serve in the selected organization.
The project deliverables are:
- Update the Software Engineering Research Document title page with new date and project name.
- Update previously completed sections based on instructor feedback.
- Software Engineering Ethics:
- Discuss the primary role of the Software Engineer and the professional ethics embraced by the Software Engineering discipline.
- Develop a plan for implementation of appropriate Software Engineering profession ethics in your selected organization.
- Summarize what you have learned about your role as a software engineer and discuss how you would serve in that capacity in your selected organization.
- Be sure to update your table of contents before submission.
- Name the document yourname_SWE311_IP4.doc
- Submit the document for grading