Using the Folole Muliaga case study provided in Bridgeman (2010) and Eweje and Wu (2010), evaluate alternative actions and consequences to Mercury Energy. In your paper, be certain to specifically address the following:
- Briefly summarize the Folole Muliaga scenario
- Assess the consequences/outcome
- Determine if what Mercury Energy did was illegal
- Are you in agreement with the police and coroner decisions? Why or why not?
- What reforms/guidelines were adopted as a result of this tragedy?
Support your paper with a minimum of five (5) scholarly resources in addition to required resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 5-7 pages not including title and reference pages
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. files are listed below: