Please use Steven Spielberg (film director)
Review the list of names provided in the University of Phoenix Material: Creative Genius List.
Select ONE individual who is famous for their creative ideas (one from either column).
Research their biographies in the University Library and/or on the Internet.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper to include the following:
- Information about the thinker’s unique contributions to society
- The problems or issues that their ideas sought to solve
- A description of the solutions and how his or her ideas were implemented
- The thinker’s personal/ social/ political environments and how you think these factors contributed to their creativity
- The creative process of the thinker, including any obstacles they faced, and a comparison of the creative processes underlying each individual’s work
- A critique of their ideas: could they have done anything differently? How did their work fit into the existing framework of understanding in their field, and how did it advance further understanding of the field?
Include at least two academic references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.