600 – 800 Words,
Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
Note: All character and company names are fictional and are not intended to depict any actual person or business.
View problem scenario B to learn more about regulatory challenges. This scenario provides key information in helping formulate answers for assignments in Phases 3 and 4.
In working with the management teams of UWEAR and PALEDENIM during the merger, you uncover the fact that they do not currently have a written code of conduct. Both companies have operated under an unwritten code that was never formalized or put into writing. You have scheduled a meeting with the UWEAR and PALEDENIM management teams to discuss this issue. Answer the following:
- How will you communicate your message to the management teams?
- What is the purpose of a code of conduct?
- Why is it important for a company to have a written code of conduct?
- What issues should be considered in drafting a code of conduct?
- Once a code is created, how is it disseminated and implemented?
- How would you create the code of conduct?