- Identify the Brand in the Topic Proposal
- Select a brand.-red bull
- Describe the brand and underlying brand concept (the brand concept for Disney has been described as family magicâ€”every product, service, and promotional tool must fit with this).
- What is the brand problem that needs to be solved (e.g., increase awareness)?
- Target marketâ€”What is the profile of the typical customer (demographics, lifestyle, usage pattern)?<—- Ive done this part already
- The IMC Plan ——-(start here )
- Corporate growth objectives
- Analysis of the promotional program situation
- Communications goals and objectives
- Budget determination
- Overview of IMC promotional mix
- Monitoring, evaluating, and controlling the IMC process
- Promotional Mix: Each promotional mix tool and campaign requires an objective, a budget, a message strategy, a media plan, and artwork.
- Internet marketing
- Direct marketing
- Sales promotion
- Public relations
- Final Report: Students will incorporate the rough drafts of the IMC plan and individual campaigns, as well as any feedback, and revise, edit, and proofread a final report. References will be provided in APA format.
- PowerPoint: Students will provide a 10- to 15-slide PowerPoint presentation.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
ACADEMIC WRITERS DEN(AWD)
Our mission is to promote academic success by providing students with superior research and writing, produced by exceptional writers and editors.
1818 N Vermont Ave
Los Angeles, CA, United States