Here are some suggestions that may be of assistance with the research paper.
- Start with the premise of your paper, e.g., the value of the US dollar helped US exports because it experienced less fluctuation from 2004 through 2014 than the Euro.
- Reword your premise to formulate an introduction.
- Indentify 3 or 4 supporting points that will prove your premise. These supporting points become paragraphs and are incorporated in the introduction.
- Do Not provide definitions, background, or superfluous information
- Focus of your paper must be the economic premise (title) of your paper.
- Develop the supporting points into supporting paragraphs.
- Write your conclusion stating how you proved the premise of your paper
- Provide bibliography; ensure paper is spell checked, proof read, properly formatted, and original work.
Please choose the topic and send me on next Friday.