synthesize your knowledge of authentic leadership into a personal leadership plan. Please include the following:
- What are the values that are most important to you as a leader?
- What does your leadership empower others to do?
- What ethical boundaries guide your leadership?
- What are your short-term leadership goals within your current workplace (within the next year)?
- What are your long-term leadership goals (one to five years from now)?
- What are your career goals within the next five years?
- What specific steps and actions you will take to accomplish your short-term, long-term, and career goals? Be sure to include professional development, schooling, lifestyle changes, etc.
- Describe how you will measure your overall success as an authentic leader, including actions and outcomes you will use to determine if you have met your goals.
Note: Feel free to use first person language in this assignment.
- Your plan should be eight to ten slides long. Include three to five references cited in the assignment. Include at least two peer-reviewed articles as reference sources.