Management Information Systems Course Project , management homework help
PLEASE READ ATTACHMENTS BEFORE STARTING
*Before you begin this assignment, make sure that you carefully read the instructions outlined on the Project Introduction page of this module. Make sure to also read the case study “Online Groceries“ before you begin. You are a management information systems consultant for the online grocery store that you’ve chosen for your project. To begin your project, please do the following:
- Provide a description of the company
- Explain the company’s purpose, mission, and structure.
- Research information on the web and the Rasmussen Online Library to gain further insight into the company.
- Describe the organization’s system in terms of inputs, processes, and outputs.
- Describe how the company is organized, its people, and technology features; also, the importance of an MIS system to the company.
- Your paper must be a minimum of 3 full pages long.
- You will need to include a minimum of 2 credible sources for your research, with 1 being an academic source, such as a book or an academic scholarly journal. Academic scholarly journals can be accessed through the Rasmussen Online Library. For business sources, ProQuest and EBSCO Host are helpful.
- Include an APA formatted title page and reference page.
*Remember to use proper tone in your paper. You are speaking from a “consultant” point of view. Your audience is the Leadership Team for the online grocery store.
*Make sure to write your paper utilizing proper APA formatting guidelines, and to include an APA formatted title page. Use NoodleBib to document your sources and to complete your APA formatted reference page and in-text citations.
*A note about credible sources: Credible sources are reliable, accurate, and trustworthy. These sources are written by authors respected in their fields of study. You want to identify sources where the author of the article is listed, if they’ve referenced other information, the sources should be cited so that you can check for the accuracy of and support what they have written. Wikipedia is not considered a credible source.