Marketing Challenges in a New Economy
Read the article: “Airbnb and the Unstoppable Rise of the Share Economy”. A recent trend in the consumer marketplace is the ability for a consumer to share their personal belongings, such as their homes/apartments, autos, tools, bicycles, and so forth. The shared economy has now become a multibillion dollar business.
- Explain how this concept is disrupting our traditional economy.
- Describe whether the shared economy is creating new value for the consumer or if it is just replacing existing business.
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library, one of which must be peer reviewed, in addition to the textbook.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.