You work for a large movie studio and your job is to promote and advertise a new movie.
Choose the type of movie and the target audience the studio hopes to attract.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word proposal for your plan to promote and advertise this new movie and how you will integrate marketing communications. Answer the following:
- How do you plan to integrate technology into integrated message materials? For example, fast food restaurants, malls, websites, cell phones, or other companies and media.
- What factors might influence your message’s effect, such as differentiating your movie from other movies and other forms of entertainment?
- What type(s) of advertising appeals will you use?
- What will be your message strategies and executional framework?
- What are three or four strategies you may consider to differentiate your movie from others so it will be a movie everyone wants to see? Include the following in your paper:
- Genre, movie title, short premise, and any notable actors
- The promotional and advertising message you wish to communicate
- The technology you will use to employ this message
- Integrated marketing materials
Format your paper consistent with APA guideline, including references.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.