- Analyze the pattern of changes in the U.S. burglary rate between 1990 and 2008 using the data from the FBI’s UCR website.
- Articulate a problem statement that could be used to research this pattern of change over time.
- Explain two different substantive reasons (based on criminological theory or crime prevention policies) that would account for this pattern of change over time.
- Explore two different measurement or methodological issues that would account for this pattern of change over time.
- Written communication: Must be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Resources and citations: Format according to APA guidelines.
- Required page count: 3–5, not including the cover page or the references page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.