Phase I: Answer The below questions:
Listen to Invisobilia (NPR) Podcast from June 1, 2017 titled “Emotions: Part 1”: http://www.npr.org/2017/06/01/530928414/emotions-p…
- What struck you about the contents of this podcast?
- Some of the ideas about emotions and the way trauma impacts the brain might be controversial. How did you react to these ideas?
- How would you challenge them or how might you be intrigued to explore more?
Reference to appropriate authoritative resources and official websites. Must be accessible online. Use New Times Roman 12 font with 1” margins and APA style. The answer should be at least 500 words.
– DHHS – Disaster Behavioral Health guidance: http://www.phe.gov/Preparedness/planning/abc/Pages/behavioralhealth.aspx
– SAMHSA – DTAC: https://www.samhsa.gov/dtac
– CDC – Disaster mental health: https://emergency.cdc.gov/coping/index.asp
You will find 3 examples from the other students are attached, but do an original work.
I need to provide a substantive response to my co-students and support my idea. In the attachments, you will find 3 classmates that I want a separate file for each one.
Reference to appropriate authoritative resources and official websites. Must be accessible online. Use New Times Roman 12 font with 1” margins and APA style.