Your employer has tasked you with designing a social networking website. You are free to design either a blog, a micro-blog, or a wiki.
- Create visual representations of the home page, node pages, basic pages, and navigational pages.
- Create a storyboard of the website presenting ideas for website content, the links, and interconnections.
- Incorporate steps 1 and 2 into a Technical Description Report. Review the four-step process in creating a Technical Description Report. Feel free to create a new logo, and use color effectively.
- Write a 2- to 3-page Technical Description of your social networking site using the four-step process. This does not include the title and reference pages, the visual representations, or the storyboard.
- Include your visual representations and storyboard in addition to the technical description.
- You must include a minimum of two (2) credible sources, not including the text, and use proper citation. Use the Saudi Electronic Library to find your resources.
- Your paper must follow academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate.
What about plagiarism?