The evolution of Nurses health and medicine homework help
The Evolution of Nursing
Nurses work together in many environments. Understanding the roles and responsibilities of each type of graduate nurse will foster cooperative relationships.
- Select and describe a specialty that has evolved in a different direction from that of advanced practice nursing (e.g., informatics, administration, health policy, and/or forensic nursing).
- What key differences do you see in this evolution as compared with developed APN specialties?
- Describe the future vision and goals each role and relate to emerging healthcare trends and needs.
Your paper must be presented in a single Word document. The paper must be between 2 to 3 pages in length, not including the title and reference list pages. The paper must use properAPA Publication Manual, 6th Editionformatting, including title page, running head, and reference list with properly formatted citations in the body of the paper.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Home.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure toread the Assignment description carefully(as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric(under the Course Home) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilizespellingandgrammar checkto minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions ofStandard American English(correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- bewell ordered,logical,andunified, as well asoriginal and insightful; and
- displaysuperior content, organization, style,andmechanics.
Textbook: Advanced Practice, Nursing An Integrated Approach writing By Ann Hamric, Charlene M. Hanson, Mary Fran Tracy and Eileen T. O’Grady.