For this week’s assignment, you are preparing flowcharts for various operations. To create the flowcharts use the Flowchart and Lines shapes that are located in Word.
Prepare systems flowcharting segments and labels for the following operations:
- Update an airline reservation on a web-based airline reservation system from a home computer.
- A scheduled automatic back-up of an internal hard drive to an external hard drive
- Processing OCR documents online to update a database on magnetic disk.
- A report is prepared from data stored on magnetic tape.
- Billing data are entered online and used to update the sales order file and the customer master file.
- Reading data from a disk file into the computer to be printed on a report.
- Access a price list maintained on a disk to complete a purchase order. An electronic copy of the purchase order is sent to the vendor and a backup copy is printed and filed by vendor name.
- Enter employee hours worked data from time cards to the payroll transaction file maintained on a disk and match to wage data maintained on the payroll master file.
- A sales invoice is prepared manually and sent to a customer.
- An error listing and batch total are compared and filed.
- A sales order is prepared manually. Copy 1 is sent to the warehouse and copy 2 is filed.
- A check is manually prepared from data on a vendor invoice.
Please make this a word document.