This is the second paper in a series of two papers on the same drug.
For this assignment, you will take a look at the drug you chose from a societal perspective. You will write a paper that (a) discusses how your drug impacts society, (b) evaluates interventions that can be made from a “treatment” standpoint (i.e. rehab clinics, counseling, narcotics anonymous), (c) evaluates interventions that can be made from a “system” standpoint (i.e. drug courts, jail time, law enforcement, etc.), and (d) recommends which option(s) show the most promise towards influencing the problem.
Your paper will contain at least 10 pages of content (not including title page, abstract, or bibliography), and use 8 to 10 sources. The paper should look like this:
Title Page (1 page)
Abstract (1 page)
Main Paper (at least 10 pages)
– How your drug impacts society
– Evaluation of “treatment” methods
– Evaluation of “system” methods
– Recommendations for influencing the problem
Bibliography (1-2 pages)
Before turning in the paper, make sure it includes:
– 12 point font, double spaced, 1 inch margins
– At least 10 pages of content (not including title page, abstract, or bibliography)
– Your last name somewhere in the file name
– At least 8 to 10 sources
– APA 6th edition citation and referencing (remember that any in text citation needs a corresponding entry on the bibliography, and any entry on the bibliography needs corresponding in text citations).
– Be sure to proofread carefully as graduate students are expected to submit papers free of spelling and grammatical errors