You are to apply the PrOACT method to Joan’s dilemma.
You must explain each step in the process and how you arrived at your conclusions.
Make sure to reference the reading material covered in the course.
You must include in your analysis the application of the five step process and a weighted and unweighted decision matrix.
Make sure your five steps include an in- depth discussion of all the elements. Be sure to include a risk analysis, psychological traps, shareholders, consequences, and change. I urge you to think outside the box with your alternatives.
Review the application of the PrOACT method in the beginning of chapter one. You want to make sure you are exploring all the alternatives. Creativity is really a great tool in this exercise.
Required Formatting of Final Project:
- This report should be double spaced, in narrative format, 12-point font, and 7-8 pages in length excluding the title page and reference page;
- Title page with your name, the course name, the date, and instructor’s name;
- Include a reference page;
- Use headings to separate the different sections;
- This paper is to be written in the third person. There should be no words in the paper such as “I. we, you or your;”
- Use APA formatting for in-text citations and reference page. You are expected to paraphrase and not use quotes. Deductions will be taken when quotes are used and found to be unnecessary;
The Case study is attached, I will also upload the course material
I need it due to end of next week.