Develop a brief budgeting plan for his or her healthcare organization or department. In this section, you should do the following.
- Identify the overall budgeting goals.
- Identify three to five specific budgeting objectives (these should be specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and have a time element).
- Identify specific budgeting strategies for achieving the objectives and goals. This includes
- department strategies (what will your department gain?);
- employee strategies (how will you maximize employee work output?); and
- promotion strategies (how will you promote your budgeting tactics?).
- You may also identify an action plan used for implementing your strategies (this typically identifies who will do what by when). Remember, the health information manager is the key player.
The length of the budgeting plan component should be 500 words.