To capitalize on your final project, you need to prepare a PowerPoint presentation (or you may use another presentation software) guiding the viewer through your proposal project. You will post your proposal presentation in the discussion boards so your peers can view it as well as in the dropbox so it can be graded.
The PowerPoint presentation should include:
- 8-10 slides (including a Title page slide and Reference page slide)
- Discussion of the purpose of your proposal.
- Discussion on the intended audience of your proposal.
- Discussion of your primary research methods.
- Discussion of your primary and secondary research findings.
- PowerPoint is organized in a logical manner.
- PowerPoint displays effective use of visual components.
- PowerPoint slides are clear and easy to read.
- PowerPoint is free of grammar and spelling errors.
- PowerPoint is submitted on time.